Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Beginning

I have been wanting to start a blog for a while, mostly because I feel like I have many experiences that really mean a lot to me that I would like to write down and share.  Life is such a gift...all of the ups and downs!

Those that know me best know that I am a bit of a traveler, a nomad, a wanderer.  Not a wanderer in the sense that I don't have direction or purpose.  I feel as though I'm a wanderer in the sense that I love to experience, explore, and take advantage of each opportunity that I am blessed with.  Some of the most amazing adventures of my life have taken place as I explore the beauties of nature.  Some of the greatest learning experiences come as I take the time to soak in my surroundings and reflect on what I see before me.

Each day I get a little more "hippy-ish" and it's been fun to see my personality develop over these past few years.  I LOVE my chacos.  They are my shoe of choice for all my adventures and I look forward to many great experiences ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment